- 4 cups of Swanson Chicken Broth
- 1/2 tablespoon of chicken base
- 1 cup of carrots, thinly sliced into coins
- 1 cup of celery, sliced
- 10 ounces of chicken breast, cut into small chunks (no need to precook)
- 1 1/2 cups of cooked white rice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of corn starch mixed with 3 tablespoons of cold water
- salt and pepper to taste
In a medium pot, add the chicken broth, chicken base, carrots, celery and chicken. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until veggies are fork tender. Add the rice, parsley, salt and pepper.
Stir the corn starch and water mixture. Return to a boil , stirring constantly for minute.
Points Plus: 4 per cup