- 3/4 teaspoons of Olive Oil
- 1/2 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
- 1/4 cup of chopped green pepper
- 1 cups of water
- 1 (15-ounce) cans of crushed tomatoes
- 1 (16-ounce) can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tablespoon of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoons of Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
In a large pot, brown the ground beef in the Olive Oil. Add the onion and green pepper, water, crushed tomatoes, kidney beans and garlic. Mix well.
Add the chili powder, paprika, oregano, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 45 minutes.